Easy Southern Blackberry CobblerFrom juliamg 4 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the blackberries and 1 c. sugar in bowl, set aside.
- Melt the butter in 2 qt. casserole dish in the oven while it preheats to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, and milk until you have a smooth mixture.
- Pour the batter over the melted butter. DON'T MIX.
- Spoon the sugared fruit over the batter. Again DON'T MIX.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the top has a darker golden color.
The Cookjuliamg Saxapahaw, U.S.A.
- Not added to any groups yet!