French Quarter Cheese SpreadFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese shopping list
- 1 TB grated onion shopping list
- 1 garlic clove,minced shopping list
- 1/4 c butter,cubed shopping list
- 1/4 c packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp Worcesstershire sauce,1/2 tsp prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 c finely chopped pecans,toasted shopping list
- assorted crackers shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl,combine cream cheese,onion and garlic. Transfer to a serving plate,shape in a 6" disk,set aside.
- In small saucepan,combine the butter,brown sugar,worcestershire sauce and mustard. Cook and stir over med. heat 4-5 mins or till sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat;stir in pecans.
- Cool slightly. Spoon over cheese mixture. Serve with crackers...