Kentucky Mint JulepFrom hythlae 3 years ago
How to make it
- Add fresh mint and ice to the clean glass.
- Pour bourbon and water over the mint and ice.
- Add bourbon or water to strengthen drink to taste (I prefer a bourbon: water ratio of 1:3)
- Stir with a spoon.
- Do not remove the mint sprigs until the glass is empty.
- Sip slowly (don't gulp!) but don't let the ice melt.
- Bourbon for a group recipe:
- Fill a glass pitcher halfway with ice and a large mint bunch.
- Add 1 cup bourbon for every 3 cups water.
- Divide ALL the contents of the pitcher into individual glasses.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- hythlae San Diego, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhythlae San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!