Garden-vegetable Stir-fryFrom mikku 3 years ago
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp orange juice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp cold water shopping list
- 2 tsp sugar ; Dash pepper shopping list
- 1 small green pepper sliced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower cut into flowerets shopping list
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage shopping list
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot shopping list
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced shopping list
- tomato wedges ( optional) shopping list
How to make it
- For sauce, combine cornstarch, water, soya sauce, orange juice, sugar and pepper, set aside.
- In a medium saucepan cook cauliflower for 3 minutes. Add cabbage. Cover and simmer 1 minute more. Drain well.
- Preheat a large skillet or wok over high heat; add cooking oil. Stir-fry onion and carrot for 3 mintues. Remove from wok. Add cabbage, cauliflower, green pepper and zucchini; stir-fry till vegetables are crisp-tender. Push vegetables from center of wok.
- Stir sauce and pour into center of wok. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Return all vegetables to wok. Stir vegetable into sauce. Cook and stir 1 minute more. If deesire, gaarnish with tomato wedges.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- mikku Riyad, Jeddah
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmikku Riyad, Jeddah
- Not added to any groups yet!