Chili-cheese EnchiladasFrom allidel 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Heat oil in skillet, place onion slices and garlic into pan. Saute until onions are soft and sweet. Set onions aside.
- In clean skillet, heat more oil. Heat chili in a sauce pan while preparing tortillas and cheese. Soften tortillas by dipping in hot oil. Shake off excess oil and lay flat in a greased baking dish. Place shredded cheese and some of the onions into center. Roll tortilla up and place against the edge. Repeat for all 10 tortillas, placing each roll next to the last.
- Pour chili over the tortilla rolls and sprinkle cheese on top.
- bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with re fried black beans and Spanish rice
The Cookallidel Hugo, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!