Olive Oil & Lemon Roasted Chicken DrumsticksFrom gkwillow 2 years ago
- 6 chicken drumsticks shopping list
- 4 Tblsps lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf thyme shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon mesquite seasoning shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- salt & freshly ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, herbs, seasoning, and garlic.
- Wash chicken and pat dry; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss the chicken with the lemon juice/olive oil mixture; arrange in a roasting pan. (Pour remaining juices over chicken.)
- Roast for about 45 minutes, basting several times.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!