Chicken KabobsFrom tlbnitz 2 years ago
- 3lbs chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy (china lily is best) shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp honey and canola oil shopping list
- 3 green onions shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 pkg bacon shopping list
- 1 lb mushrooms shopping list
- Veggies of choice for kabobs. shopping list
How to make it
- Dice chicken
- Mix all other ingredients together except for Vegetables and bacon
- Add chicken and mushrooms to marinade and let sit MINIMUM 5 hours or overnight if possible. ( save marinade for a later step)
- Cut Veg for kabobs into 1 inch cubes
- cut 1 slice bacon in half and wrap around a chicken cube.
- place on skewer and alternate with vegetables until you have used everything up
- BBQ on med heat until bacon is cooked and chicken juices run clear. I usually start them on the top rack and them move them down.
- if you want you can reduce the leftover marinade on the stove and use to bast kabobs 1/2 way through cooking .
- goes great with curried cuscus and a cucumber dill yogurt mix.