Organic Homemade Spaghetti SauceFrom melaniepais345 5 years ago
- 3/4 c. chopped organic onion shopping list
- 1 clove organic garlic, minced shopping list
- 3 tbsp. virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 (1 lb.) cans organic tomatoes, cut up or diced (4 c.) shopping list
- 2 (6 oz.) cans organic tomato paste shopping list
- 2 c. water shopping list
- 1 tsp. stevia shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. organic dried oregano, crushed shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
How to make it
- I use Giant’s organic brand – Nature’s Promise (use the store brands and always buy on sale – I always buy more if the sale is really good). Use the store brand where you go shopping, it is usually the best price). As far as getting the spices I have a local health store that carries bulk spices and I buy by adding to little baggies (this way I can buy as little or much as I need – and it is so much fresher).
The Cookmelaniepais345 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!