Guilt-free Sausage And PeppersFrom softgrey 3 years ago
How to make it
- Pop the sausages on the grill or in the broiler.
- saute the onions until soft and starting to turn brown.
- Add the peppers and stir until flavours combine.
- Remove veggies and keep warm.
- Add a splash more oil to the same pan and toast the buns in the pan, open side down, pressing occassionally- this adds unsaturated fat and natural flavour to an otherwise dry bun...
- Place each sausage in a bun and top with veggies.
The Cooksoftgrey New York
- Not added to any groups yet!