Cream Of Coconut CakeFrom cooking202 4 years ago
- 1 box yellow cake mix (easy way out) shopping list
- or your favorite scratch recipe shopping list
- 1 large 12 ounce Cool Whip® -- thawed shopping list
- 1 8 ounce sour cream shopping list
- 12 ounces coconut -divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 can Coco Lopez cream of coconut shopping list
- 1 can Pinna coloda mix (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Bake cake according to package directions. Cool.
- Punch holes in cake layers with toothpick or scewer and slowly drizzle cream of coconut and Pinna coloda over layers.
- Mix together Cool Whip, Sour Cream and all but about 1/2 cup of the coconut. Ice cake and sprinkle with *reserved coconut.
- *I like to toast the reserved coconut cause I think it makes the cake look so pretty.
- Note: This cake can be eaten right away, but is much better if kept in the frige. two or three days.
The Cookcooking202 Cumming, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!