Sweet TeaFrom hythlae 4 years ago
How to make it
- Boil 8 cups of water in tea kettle at high on stove top.
- Meanwhile, place tea bags in the measuring bowl along with the honey. See Photo
- When the water boils, pour the water into the bowl, directly over the honey. See Photo
- Let steep for at least an hour. See Photo
- Place the strainer over the mouth of the pitcher.
- Slowly and carefully, pour the tea into the pitcher.
- Discard the tea bags.
- Place the pitcher of tea in your refrigerator until tea is cold.
- Alternatively, place the pitcher in the freezer for half an hour to speed up the cooling (I always forget to remove the pitcher, so I don't recommend this).
- Serve by itself in glasses, over ice, and/or with lemon.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookhythlae San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!