Seven Minute FrostingFrom kytigger 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients, except vanilla in top part of double boiler. Beat about 1 minute to mix thoroughly.
- Then put boiler over boiling water and beat constantly with electric beater for 7 minutes, or until frosting will stand in stiff peaks. (Stir frosting up from bottom of pan occasionally.) Do not let the bottom of the double boiler touch the water, doing so can cause the frosting to become sugary.
- Remove from over boiling water and add vanilla.
- Beat until of proper spreading consistency for icing cake.
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!