Maids of Honour CakesFrom maryelizlawson 8 years ago
- 1/2 pint whole milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fine dried bread crumbs shopping list
- 4 oz butter; melted shopping list
- 2 ounces ground almonds shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 lemon zested shopping list
- 2 dozen round puff pastry shells (1 to 2 inches in diameter) shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, combine milk and bread crumbs.
- Bring to a boil, remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the bread mixture, butter, almonds, sugar, and zest; mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350^F.
- Fill each pastry shell with a tablespoon of filling.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake until golden, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Garnish with powdered sugar and serve.
The Cookmaryelizlawson Columbus, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!