Sweet Caprese Romaine SaladFrom gkwillow 4 years ago
- chopped romaine lettuce (for one serving) shopping list
- 10-12 grape tomatoes shopping list
- fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 2 sticks mozzarella string cheese shopping list
- garlic & butter croutons (or your favorite flavor) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons canola oil shopping list
How to make it
- wash & chop lettuce. dry in salad spinner or crisp in refrigerator.
- mix vinegar, sugar, and oil until smooth and emulsified.
- add halved grape tomatoes and torn basil. allow to marinate briefly.
- chop the string cheese and combine with lettuce. pour dressing over lettuce, toss.
- top with croutons and additional fresh basil.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!