Sour Cream CakeFrom maryelizlawson 9 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups sifted flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- Streusel: shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, sugar and eggs.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
- Mix together in mixing bowl adding sour cream and vanilla.
- Spoon half the batter into greased and floured tube/bundt pan.
- Mix streusel ingredients together until crumbly; sprinkle batter with streusel.
- Spoon remaining batter over streusel.
- Bake in preheated 350^F oven for 45 minutes or until done.
- Powdered sugar glaze on top of cooled cake - if desired.
- Note: Recipe can be halved and baked in an 8x8-inch cake pan.
The Cookmaryelizlawson Columbus, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!