Delicious Vegan Gluten-free Banana BreadFrom jamieerinbuckley 5 years ago
- 2 large ripe bananas (mashed) shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup gluten-free flour (I used Bob's Mill All Purpose Baking Flour) shopping list
- 1/3 cups vegan sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup apple sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp soy milk shopping list
- egg replacer for 2 eggs shopping list
- add-ins of your choice (ex. chocolate chips, raisins, walnuts, dates, etc.) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Mash ripe bananas in a large bowl.
- 3. Add in wet ingredients (including the sugar) to bowl with mashed bananas and mix together.
- 4. Combine all dry ingredients in a medium size bowl and set aside.
- 5. Slowly add in a little of the dry mixture at a time until all of it is incorporated.
- 6. Add in any other ingredients you want (chocolate chips, nuts, etc.).
- 7. Spray bread pan with non-stick spray and pour in.
- 8. Put in the oven for about 30 minutes and check. *I always set the time low and check it, then add more time to it. It's better to check than to find out too late that your dish is burnt!
- Enjoy! :)
The Cookjamieerinbuckley Clinton, CT
- Not added to any groups yet!