Chocolate Chip Cookies With Pudding MixFrom wildbirdy 3 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, room temp shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3.4 oz package instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup quick cooking (not instant) oats shopping list
- 2 to 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a couple of cookie sheets with parchment, or silicone sheets.
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Cream the butter, shortening and both sugars with an electric mixer, scraping sides of bowl often.
- Beat in the vanilla pudding. When well mixed, add the vanilla and eggs and beat until eggs are mixed in.
- Add the flour mixture to the batter and stir until it is almost fully mixed in. Add oats and continue stirring until flour disappears.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by tablespoons, spacing about 2 ½ inches apart, onto the parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake cookies for 12 minutes or until edges are brown and tops appear set.
- Let cool on sheets for about 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling.
The Cookwildbirdy Flin Flon, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!