Banana And Strawberry Oatmeal SmoothieFrom mrseller 4 years ago
- ! cup of uncooked quick oats shopping list
- 1 cup of lowfat milk ( you can also use soy, almond, or whatever you prefer) shopping list
- 1 banana (sliced) shopping list
- 1 cup of lowfat plain yogurt ( you can use any kind of yogurt you prefer) shopping list
- 6-8 fresh strawberries or 1 cup of frozen fruit of your choice! shopping list
- **optional 1 tbs of splenda or honey or whatever sugar you have on hand** shopping list
How to make it
- place all ingredients into blender and blend until everything is liquified. the liquid should be somewhat thick. if you prefer watery smoothie then just add more milk. Place in your favorite tumbler or cup and enjoy!
The Cookmrseller Long Beach, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!