Deb's Quick And Delicious Cheese Stuffed Lasagna Noodle RollsFrom dmajor 5 years ago
- 1 package lasagna noodles cooked according to box directions and drained shopping list
- (do not rinse with water) shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1 jar Bertolli Alfredo with mushrooms sauce(or you can use your favorite brand or homemade) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- ¼ cup white wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- ½ container of whipped cream cheese with chives shopping list
- Stuffing: shopping list
- 16 oz. small curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 8 oz. shredded Italian Blend cheese(divided) shopping list
- 2 oz. shaved parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- ½ cup Progresso panko Italian bread Crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the alfredo sauce, sour cream, butter, and cream cheese in a sauce pan and cook on medium heat for 2 minutes or until the butter and cream cheese melts.
- Stir in the white wine and continue to cook another minute or two.
- Pour half the mixture into the bottom of a large casserole dish.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the cottage cheese, parmesan, and ½ of the Italian cheese blend. Stir in egg and mix in bread crumbs.
- Lay out a lasagna noodle flat. Spoon a heaping tablespoon or so of the cottage cheese mixture onto the middle of the noodle.
- Fold the top and bottom halves of the noodle over the center and place in casserole dish.
- Continue doing this with all the noodles.
- Pour remaining sauce over the noodles and sprinkle remaining Italian Blend Cheese over top.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- *Add more parmesan if desired on top!
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!