Cleco's Corn & Crawfish CasseroleFrom wylddwoman 3 years ago
- 1 lb. cooked, shelled crawfish tails shopping list
- 8.5 oz package Jiffy cornbread mix shopping list
- 14.75 or 15 oz. can cream style corn shopping list
- 16 oz. Velveeta (cubed) shopping list
- 4 oz. jar pimentos (drained) shopping list
- 1/2 onion (chopped) shopping list
- 1/2 green bell pepper (seeded and chopped) shopping list
- 2 jalapeño peppers (diced) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- milk & egg as called for on the Jiffy box shopping list
- Medium casserole dish with top or a 9" x 10" baking pan and aluminum foil shopping list
- Large mixing bowl shopping list
- Small fry pan shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In the fry pan, saute the onion and bell pepper in the butter until well browned.
- In the mixing bowl, whisk together the egg and milk and add the cream corn. Mix in the the Jiffy cornbread mix, sauteed vegetables, pimentos, Velveeta, jalapeños and crawfish.
- Grease the casserole dish and fill with the mixture ensuring it is evenly spread.
- Cover and bake 25 to 30 minutes.
The Cookwylddwoman New Orleans, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!