Decadent Gluten Free Vegan BrowniesFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- ¼ cup brown rice flour shopping list
- ¼ cup sweet rice flour shopping list
- 1 tsp potato flour shopping list
- ¼ cup cornstarch shopping list
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp baking powder shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- ½ cup coconut milk shopping list
- ¼ cup vegetable oil shopping list
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp corn syrup shopping list
- ¼ tsp stevia extract shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- ½ cup carob chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 8" square brownie pan.
- Sift together the flours, starch, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- in a small bowl beat together coconut milk, oil, sugar, corn syrup, stevia and vanilla.
- Pour into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the carob chips.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, chill overnight before cutting.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth448 members
Good To Freeze129 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
The Incredible Allergens8 members
Whole Foods142 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members