Creamy Egg SaladFrom falafel_fanatic 2 years ago
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely choppedsweet green peppers or 1/4 cup sweet red pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- 1 In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until smooth.
- 2 Add pepper, celery, relish and parsley.
- 3 Fold in eggs.
- 4 Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 5 Cooking time is approximate for the eggs.
- 6 Preparation time is approximate and allows for cooling time for the eggs before shelling and chopping.
The Cookfalafel_fanatic Bardstown, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!