Chew Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom coconut 8 years ago
- 2 1/4 c. of flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. of baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 c. of packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. of softened butter shopping list
- 1/2 c. of shortening shopping list
- 1/4 c. of sugar shopping list
- 1 (4 oz) package of instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. of almond extract shopping list
- 2 beaten eggs shopping list
- 2 c. of chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- First preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Next add in a bowl flour and baking soda.
- Then take another bowl and whisk together brown sugar, sugar, butter, shortening, pudding mix, vanilla, and almond extract.
- This needs to be blended up.
- Now add in the eggs and mix.
- Next you can mix in the flour mix.
- Add in the chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Now take a spoon and drop spoonfulls onto a buttered baking dish approx. 10-12 min.
The Cookcoconut Pensacola, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!