Blueberry Almond SpreadFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
How to make it
- In a food processor, combine the almonds and salt. Process until the nuts are finely ground.
- Gradually add oil and agave, pulsing until smooth.
- In a small dish using a fork, mash the berries.
- Add berries to the processor and pulse in, trying to leave a few whole berries.
- Store in the refrigerator.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Whole Foods142 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Dairy Free110 members
Unusual Combinations82 members