Panna CottaFrom fattening_up 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Heat the heavy cream and sugar in a saucepan or microwave. Once the sugar is dissolved, remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- 2. Lightly oil four custard cups with a neutral-tasting oil.
- 3. Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water in a medium-sized bowl and let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4. Pour the very warm Panna Cotta mixture over the gelatin and stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- 5. Divide the Panna Cotta mixture into the prepared cups, then chill them until firm, which will take at least two hours but I let them sit in the fridge over night.
- 6. Run a sharp knife around the edge of each Panna Cotta and unmold each onto a serving plate, and garnish if desired.
The Cookfattening_up South San Francisco, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!