Perfectly Sweet Blueberry MuffinsFrom Skruzel 3 years ago
- MUFFINS: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- milk (about 1/3 cup) shopping list
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries shopping list
- CRUMB TOPPING: shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbs flour shopping list
- 2 Tbs butter shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Place paper muffin tin liners in pan
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder and sugar in large bowl.
- In a 1 cup measuring cup, combine 1/3 cup oil, egg, and enough milk to top off the 1 cup (about 1/3 cup)
- Add to flour mixture and mix to combine
- Gently fold in blueberries (defrost first if using frozen berries)
- Spoon batter into muffin tin, filling each tin to the top
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg for crumb topping.
- Cut in butter.
- Top each muffin with a spoon full of topping
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
The CookSkruzel Fairhaven, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!