Chipotle Lime MarinadeFrom otterpond 3 years ago
- 6 medium lime shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic Clove shopping list
- 1 peppers w Chipotle Pepper In adobo sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp bacon grease drippings shopping list
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp lime zest shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tbsp oregano, Dried shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Ground white pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Granulated Splenda shopping list
How to make it
- 6 limes make 1/2 cup of juice so if you don't have fresh limes that is how much juice you will need. But you'll need two fresh limes for the zest so....
- Mince the chipotle, crush the garlic cloves and combine with remaining ingredients.
- Makes one cup of marinade.
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/chipotle-lime-marinade/#ixzz1U4RgtJeJ