Chicken, Broccoli & Cauliflower BakeFrom staccato 5 years ago
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 small onion, grated shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped thyme shopping list
- 1 chicken breast fillet, diced shopping list
- 1 dash salt and milled pepper shopping list
- 250 grams cauliflower and broccoli florets shopping list
- 200 grams cheese sauce shopping list
- 60 ml breadcrumbs, fresh shopping list
- 60 ml grated parmesan shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- 2 Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
- 3 Sauté onion, garlic and half the thyme until soft.
- 4 Add chicken and fry to seal all sides. Season.
- 5 Steam broccoli and cauliflower until al dente, drain and leave to cool.
- 6 Mix chicken, vegetables, cheese sauce and seasoning together and spoon into an ovenproof dish.
- 7 Mix breadcrumbs, parmesan and remaining thyme together.
- 8 Scatter on top and bake for 10 -15 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
The Cookstaccato Grahamstown, South Africa
- Not added to any groups yet!