Cucumber Cups Stuffed With Spicy CrabFrom JABNJENN 4 years ago
- 3 whole Long cucumbers shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cream cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup, Canned crab Meat, Excess water Removed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon green onion, MInced shopping list
How to make it
- Remove the peel from the cucumbers using a vegetable peeler. Cut the cucumber into 2 inch rounds/slices. Using a small melon baller, scoop out most of the inside seed part of the rounds. Note: You want to leave the wall and a thick portion of the bottom intact.
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream and the cream cheese (softened) with a fork until well combined. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until combined. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until combined. Fill each of the cucumber cups with the crab dip. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve within two hours of making.
The CookJABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!