Bacon Wrapped ChickenFrom hooch 8 years ago
- 4 chicken breast fillets shopping list
- 1 Tbsp oil shopping list
- 1 med white onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic,crushed shopping list
- 1/2 c stale bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 Tbsp dried apricots,chopped shopping list
- 2 Tbsp pistacho nuts, chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped shopping list
- s n ' p to taste shopping list
- 4 bacon rashers trimmed shopping list
- fresh herbs to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Place the chicken fillets between two sheets of plastic wrap, using aq meat mullet, pound out to an even thickness.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion, garlic and cook until soft, stir in bread crumbs, apricots, nuts and thyme, season with s n' p and cool
- divide breadcrumb mix down one side of the chicken fillet, roll to enclose filling, and wrap bacon rasher round each fillet in a spiral pattern, and secure with a tooth pich at each end.
- cook fillet on a hot grill or bbq until golden on both sides and juice runs clear from chicken,
- serve cut in half with a nice leaf salad, and garnish with the freh herbs.
The Cookhooch New Zealand, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!