Roasted Tomatillo Salsa VerdeFrom twill10 4 years ago
- This sauce has some bite to it. You will want to add cheese and sour cream to your enchiladas to balance the acidity of the tomatillos and reduce the heat from the chiles. shopping list
- roasted tomatillo salsa verde shopping list
- This is another sauce sent to me and it has no name, but it sounds about like the name I gave it. If you have a better name or correct name then let me know, but for now it has the name of what it sounds like, Thanks shopping list
- ingredients shopping list
- 6 poblano chiles roasted and peeled shopping list
- 1.5 pounds of tomatillos – husks removed, rinsed, and chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion – chopped shopping list
- 3 Serrano chiles – seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Blend all ingredients until smooth. If the sauce is too thick you can add chicken broth or water until the desired consistency is reached.
- Gently simmer sauce for 25 to 30 minutes until cooked through.
- Makes about 4 cups of salsa, enough for 12 enchiladas
People Who Like This Dish 0
- twill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!