Special Strawberry Jello SaladFrom ttaaccoo 3 years ago
- 2 small pkgs Strawberry jello shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 2 pkgs (10 ounce each) frozen strawberries, thawed or partially thawed shopping list
- 1 ( 20 oz can) crushed pineapple (do not drain juice out) shopping list
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, stir dry jello into hot water, stirring to dissolve. Add strawberries and pineapple and juice. stir to combine. Chill until thickened. Fold in mashed bebas. Into a 9X 13 pan pour half of the jello. Chill until firm. Spread the sour cream over the top of the firmed jello. Put the other half of the jello on top of the sour cream. Chill until firm.
- Mother-in-law served a square of this jello on top of an iceburg lettuce (butter lettuce) leaf for each serving at the table. It is very pretty! enjoy!!
The Cookttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!