Brie Blue Cheese Dressing And DipFrom midgelet 3 years ago
How to make it
- Remove the rind from the cheese
- Cut up ( it's a semi-soft cheese ) cheese and place in a small bowl
- Stir in enough mayo and some cream to make a spreadable or creamy consistency.
- That's it!
- I love it on cut up apple wedges,on baked potatoes, on garden salad, over fish or even as a sandwich spread.
- Note: if you cant find the brie blue cheese wheel, I guess you can easily mix together some brie and blue cheese separately
- To me it's a win win combo as I love both cheeses
- Whatever you put blue cheese on try it!