Deep Fried Butter On A Stick!From midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Okay folks, you'll have to use your favorite batter recipe for fried foods and thicken and sweeten it up so the butter will melt into it when deep fried
- Dip the cold stick of butter into the thick batter
- Hold the stick of butter by the end of the wooden stick and slowly place it into deep hot oil and keep it there for 3 minutes ( or till deep golden )
- Carefully remove it from oil, place in a paper dish ( like for hot dogs ).
- It almost looks like a corn dog.
- Drizzle on a sweet glaze
- Eat, enjoy and forgot about the diet, grams of fat, calories and health related issues.
- You are at the fair so enjoy! ( grin)
- If you do make this at home, post your photo!
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!