Ginger Pears And Pork ChopsFrom morninlite 2 years ago
How to make it
- Put pears and crystalized ginger into a saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Mash pears and ginger until just chunky.
- Brown Pork chops in a little oil. Place in 9X12 baking pan. Salt, Pepper to your taste. Sprinkle a very little clove and ginger over chops. Sprinkle a little thyme over chops.
- Spoon Gingered Pears over Pork Chops and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- I served this with rice topped with butter, brown sugar and a little ginger.
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, US
- Not added to any groups yet!