Stuffed Chicken With Parmesan Romano CheeseFrom Thetasteofhomemadecooking 5 years ago
- 4 halved chicken breast (skin on) shopping list
- sour cream (1/2 cup) shopping list
- lemon pepper (1 tablespoon) shopping list
- turkey bacon (7 slices diced) shopping list
- shredded cheese (1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese) shopping list
- basil ( splash ) shopping list
- Parmesan romano cheese (to taste) shopping list
- minced onion (2 tablespoons) shopping list
- butter (1/2 cup) melted shopping list
- pepper (1 tablespoon) shopping list
- cream of chicken soup (1- 8 oz.can) shopping list
- bread crumbs (1/2 cup) shopping list
- Montreal chicken rub (1/4 cup) shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 375
- To make Chicken pockets:
- Separate chicken skin, to form a chicken pocket .
- In a large mixing bowl combine, sour cream, turkey bacon, shredded cheese, basil, minced onion, pepper, cream of chicken soup, bread crumbs, lemon pepper, cheese, and 1/2 of the melted butter. Mix all together and stuff chicken pockets with ingredients.
- baste with the remainder of butter
- Rub with Montreal chicken rub (Until coated on the outside of the chicken)
- and then sprinkle with Parmesan Romano cheese
- Cook for:
- approximately 1 hr. and 15 min. until juice comes out clear. Cut into the center of the chicken and it is no longer pink inside. Golden brown on outside.
- Lipton chicken Alfredo noodles ( cooks in 10 min. in microwave)
- sweet peas ( add 1 tablespoon butter, and 1/8 teaspoon of bread crumbs)
- What ever side's you desire :)
The CookThetasteofhomemadecooking Dalls, U.S.A.
- Not added to any groups yet!