Christmas Snowball CookiesFrom coconut 9 years ago
How to make it
- First you want to take a large bowl, with a blender on medium speed, beat 1 c. of butter, 1/2 c of powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Then in a medium bowl, mix flour and baking powder.
- Follow this by adding to butter mixture, stir to mix, then beat until well blended.
- Stir in pecans.
- Then shape dough into 1-inch balls and place about 1 inch apart on buttered 12- by 15-in baking sheets.
- Now bake in a 300° regular or convection oven until cookies are pale golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- But if baking two sheets at once in one oven, switch their positions halfway through baking.
- Then you want to let cookies stand on sheets until cool enough to handle.
- Follow this by placing remaining 1 1/2 c. of powdered sugar in a smaller bowl.
- Now roll the warm cookies in some powdered sugar to coat all over; you can now discard remaining sugar.
- Let cookies cool completely.
The Cookcoconut Pensacola, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!