Chicken AlfredoFrom sandygalesmith 2 years ago
- 3 to 4 peices of chicken, cooked and cut up shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups mostaccili shopping list
- 1 jar (16 oz) classic alfredo pasta sauce shopping list
- 1 container cottage cheese shopping list
- shredded mozzarela cheese shopping list
- shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the chicken and season with salt and pepper.Once cooked cut up the chicken.
- Boil enough water and once it comes to a boil add the mostaccili and follow the directions from the package.When done drain.
- Either on a plate or bowl add enough mostaccioli, pasta sauce, cottage cheese, mozzarela cheese, paremsa cheese and garlic powder.Mix well.
The Cooksandygalesmith Saint Joseph, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!