Buffalo Chicken Pasta SaladFrom tysonsmom 5 years ago
- 8-10 oz rotini pasta, cooked and cooled shopping list
- 8 oz Tyson's chicken strips, cooked, cooled and chopped shopping list
- 1 c celery, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 c carrots, shredded shopping list
- 5 oz crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 3/4 c mayo shopping list
- 1/2 c ranch dressing shopping list
- 1/4 c wing sauce or hot sauce or more to taste shopping list
- 3 Tbsp white vinegar shopping list
- garlic powder, garlic pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine mayo, ranch dressing, wing sauce, vinegar and seasonings. Add to the bowl pasta, chicken, celery, carrots, and blue cheese. Gently combine and refrigerate for flavors to blend. Eat and enjoy with some crusty bread.
The Cooktysonsmom Rotterdam, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!