Broccoli Cheese QuicheFrom tysonsmom 5 years ago
- 1 refrigerated pie shell (or you can make your own) shopping list
- 5 large eggs shopping list
- 2 c half and half shopping list
- 3/4 lb broccoli, par cooked and chopped shopping list
- french fried onions shopping list
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 c cheddar cheese (or any combo you like) shopping list
- nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add broccoli and cheese to crust-lined pie plate.
- In a large bowl, add eggs and beat slightly.
- Add half and half, french fried onions, garlic, and seasonings. Mix well.
- Pour over broccoli and cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Reduce oven to 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let sit at least 10 minutes before serving.
The Cooktysonsmom Rotterdam, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!