Tea With Lemon MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (I used soy) shopping list
- 2 black teabags shopping list
- ¼ cup minced lemon balm shopping list
- ½ cup flour shopping list
- ½ cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- ¼ cup rolled oats shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tbsp oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- ¼ cup brown sugar shopping list
- 4 packets Krisda stevia (or 2 tbsp + 2 tsp sugar) shopping list
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Heat milk in a small bowl in the microwave or in a pot on the stove. Add teabags and lemon balm, stir, and set aside for 15 minutes. Strain and let cool.
- Preheat oven 350F, line 12 muffin cups with paper liners or grease.
- Combine milk and herbs in a small pot and bring to a low simmer. Remove from heat, cover and let stand 15 minutes. Remove teabags.
- Mix together flours, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix together oil, applesauce, sugar, stevia, lemon zest and juice, vanilla and milk mixture.
- Add the dry ingredients, folding in well.
- Bake 20 minutes. Cool in the tin 5 minutes, then unmould.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!