Beef Beans BurritoFrom sandygalesmith 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 1 can (16 oz) fat free refried beans shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- shreddeed cheddar cheese shopping list
- flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the ground beef and season with salt and pepper and add the diced onion.Drain the excess fat.Add the refried beans and mix well with the ground beef till heated through completely.Add garlic powder and chili powder and mix well.
- Micawave the tortillas for 1 minute.Add enough of the meat mixture, top it with sour cream and cheese.Fold like an burrito.