Beef Chili Bean Burrito'sFrom sandygalesmith 2 years ago
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 can (16 oz) refried beans shopping list
- 1 can (10.5 oz) hormel chili no beans (could use 1/2 brick of chili) shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 1 package (1.4 oz) fajita seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- salsa (optional) shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- shreddar cheddar cheese shopping list
- flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef, refried beans, chili, onion and season with salt and pepper.Drain the excess fat.Add the fajita seasoning mix, chili powder and garlic powder.Mix well and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Micawave the tortillas for 1 minute.Add the meat mixture, add enough salsa, sour cream and cheddar cheddar cheese.Then fold like a burrito.