Vegan Torta Al VinoFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 50 g Cookin' Greens Chopped kale, steamed shopping list
- 20 g seedless (preferably wine-making) grapes shopping list
- 12 oz low fat silken tofu shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup dry, full-bodied red wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 12 packets Krisda stevia shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup spelt flour shopping list
- 1 cup ground almonds shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups small sweet (preferably wine-making) grapes, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375F and grease a 10" springform pan.
- In a blender or small food processor, puree the kale and 20 g of the grapes until smooth.
- Add the tofu, oil, vanilla, wine, sugar and stevia, puree completely.
- Whisk together the flours, almonds, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the pureed mixture and mix until smooth, then fold in 1 cup of the grapes and the almonds.
- Scrape into the pan and top with remaining grapes.
- Bake 55 minutes, until tests done.
- Cool in the pan 30 minutes before unmoulding.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Piece Of Cake375 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Whole Foods142 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Christmas All Year181 members