Herb Roasted Pork LoinFrom twill10 4 years ago
- herb roasted pork loin from Delish! shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 2 (about 1 1/2 pounds total) pork tenderloins, excess fat and silver skin removed shopping list
- 2 clove(s) garlic , thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme, minced shopping list
- coarse salt and ground pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil shopping list
- 4 bartlett pears, quartered and cored shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. With a paring knife, cut 10 small slits in each tenderloin. Stuff slits with garlic and thyme; season pork with salt and pepper. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium. Add pork, and cook, turning occasionally, until golden brown on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Add pears to skillet. Transfer to oven, and cook, tossing pears once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part of pork registers 145 degrees, about 10 minutes. Transfer pork and pears to a platter; let rest 5 minutes. Season pan juices with salt and pepper, and pour into a gravy boat or small bowl. Slice pork, and serve with pears and pan juices.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!