Lingonberry JamFrom wolkristen 2 years ago
How to make it
- Place lingonberries in a large pot with the water and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 5 to 10 minutes, and skim off any foam from the surface.
- Stir in sugar, bring to a rapid boil, and continue boiling for a few more minutes.
- Ladle jam into sterile jars, leaving 1/4 inch of headspace.
- Cover with lids, and screw on rings.
- Process in a hot water bath for 10 minutes to seal.
- Refrigerate jam once the jar has been opened.
- Nutritional Information
- Lingonberry Jam
- Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 41
- Total Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: < 1mg
- Total Carbs: 10.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.6g
- Protein: 0.1g
The Cookwolkristen Forks, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!