Egg Soup From HellFrom johnnyray 5 years ago
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed or minced) shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 or 2 beef broth cubes (depends on your taste) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 6 pieces of crushed red bird's-eye chili AKA siling labuyo (again, it depends on your taste) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 2 cups of water shopping list
How to make it
- In a pot, heat water
- Add garlic, onion and egg
- stir and stir till eggs spread
- add broth cubes, press and hold it using your ladle until it melt
- (Remember to don't overcook the egg so you gotta do this quickly)
- add salt, pepper, chilies and chili powder.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix well
The Cookjohnnyray Albay, Philippines
- Not added to any groups yet!