Lemon Snickerdoodle CookiesFrom michellem 2 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- * 2 sticks or 1 cup (228 g) unsalted butter, at room temperature shopping list
- * 1 cup (200 g) sugar shopping list
- * 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) lemon curd shopping list
- * 2 teaspoons (30 ml) lemon juicy shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon (15 ml) lemon zest shopping list
- * 1 egg, at room temperature shopping list
- * 2 cups and 2 Tablespoons (254 g) flour shopping list
- * 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- * 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar shopping list
- * pinch of salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C). Grease 2 cookie sheets or line with silicon pads.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, cream of tartar and salt. Set aside.
- In a kitchen machine on medium-high speed mix together butter and sugar for about 4 minutes. Add the egg and beat for another minute. Add the lemon curd, lemon juicy and lemon zest. Combine well. Set kitchen machine on low speed and add the flour mixture slowly until well combined. Don't over mix!
- Roll 1 tablespoon of dough into a ball, roll in sugar, place the ball on the sheet and slightly flatten the dough ball with the palm of your hand. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake in preheated oven for 7-10 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
- Not added to any groups yet!