Baked Buffalo (wings)From mark555 2 years ago
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 400
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spry with a non stick cooking spray (I tend to use a butter flavored one)
- Place all dry ingredients in a reclose able plastic bag, shake to mix.
- Put a few pieces of chicken in the bag and shake to coat completely, shake off extra seasoning and place on baking sheet.
- Once all your chicken is coated and on the sheet refrigerates for 1 hour. (This makes the crust a bit crunchier, I admit that I sometimes skip this step as I don't plan far enough ahead.)
- Cook for 25 minutes, turn over and cook for another 20 minutes. Cook for 45 minutes total.
- I then remove them and drop them a few at a time into a plastic container with a favorite BBQ sauce and shake to stir. Remove to a serving platter and repeat until all are coated with your sauce.
The Cookmark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!