Belgian WafflesFrom davik 3 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle yeast over milk; stir to dissolve.
- Beat egg yolks and add to yeast mixture with vanilla.
- Sift together flour, salt and sugar; add to liquids.
- Stir in melted butter and combine thoroughly.
- Let mixture stand in a warm place about 45 minutes or until mixture doubles.
- Beat egg whites until stiff; carefully fold into batter.
- Use roughly two typical soup ladles per waffle, and cook for about 3 minutes total, depending on your waffle iron.
- You may need to flip the waffle halfway through to get consistent browning.
The Cookdavik Lansing, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!